Sunday, March 18, 2007

The First Post - Broder


Hey shopaholics, I'm Broder. (Group says in unison: "Hi Broder") and I'm a shopaholic (Group claps), and I'm here to share with you my random knowledge of what to wear and what to burn on sight. But until that time, a simple "What are you wearing?" post will suffice for my debut.

Civvies Green Henley:
Civvies rocks! Go there now, Posy's stuff is great.

Form 010b Jeans:
Yeah, Form jeans. Gotta be the nicest looking ones out there... only way to travel, low rise of course.

Civvies Patched Workboot (in Grey)
More Civvies stuff :3 Love these boots... sorry about the bad picture... but yeah, they're shabby looking patched workboots, as the name may suggest.

Satchel and Grenades by Penny Patton ( Happy Bivouac ):
Originally a shoulder satchel bag and a pair of hip grenades, I combined the two to make a super satchel belt... its been called a fanny pack by some, but they all received a punch for those comments.

Emi Hair by Kin Keiko ( Kin ):
Again an edited item. Used to be very long, but I shortened it and played with the fringe a bit.
Kin's hair, originally for women, is generally regarded as the place to pick up some kitty strands ,
for both genders.


Stay in touch for more randomness and findings... and occasional creations if you're lucky too ;)

No comments: