Saturday, March 31, 2007

FEATURED: Civvies F***ing Rules.

All of my favorite designers seem to have come out with a ton of great things in the past couple of weeks, all of which I'm dying to blog about. (soon!) I have an impressive backlog of snapshots awaiting their place in the sun. But this couldn't wait a moment longer.

Civvies, "Road Agent" coat. What the hell can I say about this chunk of artful construction that it doesn't already say for itself? It's devastating. From the long, flowing flexi drape to the buckled prim sleeves and belt right up to that face-obscuring collar. I am totally in love.

If you're looking to cut a mysterious, dashing, and tantalizingly unsettling figure, this is the man for the job. I've been known to change outfits 2 or 3 times a session, but I think someone is going to have to tackle me and rip this one off of me. Damn, it's good. Posy Trudeau you are a friggin' genius.

Another thing I'd like to mention is the shoes. They're the Steel Toe Buckle Shoes from E. Spengler Footwear and they are incredibly well done. This picture doesn't do them justice, and frankly, I don't yet have a pose that will, but drop by the store on Main St. in Keiss (211, 102, 53) and have a look for yourself. There are precious few things on offer at present time, but I'm seriously hoping that changes because the designs are fantastic.

That's not all, but it's all for now. Tune in next time when I spend the entire weekend blogging about clothes! Heh.

No comments: